WCH: Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program
To enhance health and safety of young children through evidence based home visiting practices.
The home visiting program for pregnant women and families with young children offers information, guidance, risk assessment, and parenting support at home. The evidence based models in this program are designed to improve child health and development, pregnancy outcomes, and parenting skills.
The following list of resources provides additional information about our home visiting services.
- North Carolina Home Visiting Needs Assessment (PDF, 9.81 MB)
- North Carolina Updated State Plan (PDF, 3.25 MB)
- North Carolina Nurse-Family Partnership
- North Carolina Healthy Families America
- Children and Youth Branch, 919-707-5600
Last Modified: October 30, 2019