The NC Comprehensive Cancer Control Program (NC CCCP) brings together stakeholders, groups and individuals that have an interest in keeping community members healthy.
We work together to create plans and take action to:
- Help lower the number of people affected by cancer, and
- Reduce the burden of cancer in communities.
We equip others for action with the knowledge, skills and tools to promote health throughout the cancer continuum (prevention, early detection, treatment and supportive care, survivorship, and palliative care).
Partnerships for Greater Impact
Partnerships that work together have the greatest impact. Our partnerships are the backbone of comprehensive cancer control. We connect communities, identify barriers and improve the health of North Carolinians by:
- Connecting resources and services,
- Encouraging possible solutions,
- Reducing the cancer burden and health disparities, and
- Increasing access to care.
- American Cancer Society - NC
- NC Advisory Committee on Cancer Coordination and Control
- NC Cancer Centers
- NC Central Cancer Registry
- NC Community Health Center Association
- NC Division of Public Health
- NC EFNEP
- NC Immunization Coalition
- NC Office of Equity
- NC Parks 100 Mile
- NC Society for Public Health Educators